Friday, February 17, 2012

Days 27-33: DIY Hair Do

A great peso-saving quirky idea is to know exactly what you want to look like on your wedding day. To be fair, a lot of Western brides who opt for rustic barn weddings make it a point to have their "do" and make-up made by themselves. 


Yes, in my vain effort to look for great ideas to shorten our expenses for our allotted budget, I've stumbled upon this great blog from a lady named Cinthia Truong. She has a fantastic sense of hair styling that the fashion goner in me felt hope will spark once I try and follow her lead. And so I did. Of course, my attempt to doing her "do" was a major fail but I'm not giving up on doing it allover again.


Thus, a week of hair styling for my 365 DIY challenge begun!


Day 27: Hair with a Twist. This style is perfect for that clean and chic cocktail look. Twisting the hair in this manner is super easy and unique. Goodbye common curls, hello twisted hair!






Day 28: Princess Wedding Do. Want to look like a Renaissance woman or a Medieval princess? Go ahead and try this braiding technique and hair puffing! This one is great for that elegant youthful look a bride hopes for on her wedding day.




Day 29: Bohemian Do. I, personally, am a huge fan of curls; however, I would want mine to be spiced up and not look that familiar. This tutorial seemed to be perfect for my penchant. The romantic bohemian braids prepared in this vid is really easy to follow. I'm yet to perfect the "do," though. *wink* 




Day 30: Romantic Curly Bow. This will have to be my favorite style among the bunch. For one, it really looks sophisticated. Likewise, it looks lovely and unique!




Day 31: Quick and Easy Bun. A bride-on-the-go might want to have a quick and easy wraparound technique to utilize in styling her hair. This "do" is simple, yet it looks a tad bit complicated. 



Day 32: Prom Bride. For those who want a fresh-looking "up-do," this tutorial is nothing but perfection. The braiding technique is really simple that this "do" is also great for the prom night look. 



Day 33: Cute Top Hat Do. For those creative brides out there, try this mini top hat do with your very offbeat attire. Lovely! 




Source: Cinthia Truong
Posted on 2/17/12 at 6:00 PM

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...