Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Updates: Our February Calendar

Welcome me back from my hiatus!  Yay! So, I was a little bit depressed due in part to the wedding date and reception brouhahas. I'm manic right now! Mr. Google has been a pretty good helper of mine.

Francis has never been that vocal when it comes to which church he opts. To him, they have their own appeal and look almost the same. Because of this, I've asked him to scout more options with me since I'm on a three-day holiday from work. Hurrah for my Aussie co-worker Kathy for covering for me. ;)

Tomorrow begins our journey to finding more churches starting with our sojourn to Paco Park and Adamson University. I know in my heart that I'm settled with Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine. Sad, however, that Makati Parks and Garden will no longer be available for our wedding date. Darn the renovation and all the complexities that go with it!

On the sidenote, here's our current February schedule. Yes, I'm on my super sleuth act again to partner with my love in the coming venue misadventures.


It's just crazy! For this month, we have to do scouting, pre-nup conceptualization, bridal fair, meet-ups, and paper crane making. Whew! We ought to have a productive month ahead!

Posted on 2/7/12 at 10:04 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...