Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 12: Tissue Paper Carnations (Check!)

As a DIY queen wannabe, I've particularly decided to replace fresh flowers with tissue paper versions. For one, these beauties can last and I can re-use them as decorations for our future love nest. Likewise, my friends and I can all participate in the preparation.


I'm not really a demanding kind of friend; however, weddings just bring out the hidden "you." By spending time with them making crafts, I can further our friendship and help them have peso-saving ideas for their own wedding in the future!


Here's a simple DIY project involving carnations. Photos and idea courtesy of Folding Trees:

The project. Tada!




Materials:
Tissue paper
Scissors
2 large paper clips
Pipe cleaners (chenille stems) or floral wire
Coloured marker pen
Optional: floral wire, floral tape, wire cutters

Please visit Folding Trees for the step-by-step guides.


Source: Folding Trees
Posted on 1/27/12 at 6:43 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...