Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Search for the Perfect "DO"

I am not yet decided as to what hair-do I'll be having for our wedding but I've come across the following great finds.



Updo with vintage appeal



Clean and chic


Long and sassy





These are just lovely but I am unsure if they'll flatter me. At the moment, my hands are kept tied by all the wedding-related activities me and Francis are currently completing. I have to say, though, that a rustic-vintage DIY wedding is really challenging.


We hope we can pull it off. God! Thank you for giving me a loving partner.


Posted on 1/8/12 at 6:45 PM

2 comments:

i love the long and sassy stash. esp. the first one. good eying on these.

bet ko yung first do. love the birdcage veil!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...